Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cars Are Like Cigarettes; The New Pariah


I have never owned a car and never will. I hate cars. If you decide to run from people and move to the suburbs, that's your problem. Learn how to get groceries from the grocery to the home like poorer people do. Suburbanites are not entitled to pollute atmosphere without their fair share of criticism. I have been a city dweller and I have been a country bumpkin. I carry groceries by hand. If you can't carry it you shouldn't be eating it. If it's too heavy, it's too much (there's a weight loss tip). Families with children over 5 should have their help carry them home; here in Switzerland, that's what I have seen. (Families with newborns and toddlers are exempt).



I have also notice that people who own cars are more likely to gain more weight. You walk less, move less, and sweat less. Cars are the most abused human creation on the planet. People who exercise more live longer on average anyhow. I rather see the demise of the car than the demise of the bike. I like being healthy and not participating in the destruction of our atmosphere.



Conclusion, Amen. People who argue for cars are intellectually lazy. It's amazing the poorest on earth tend live longer without the convenience of a car. This is only my opinion, though rather harsh, it's my planet too.
About Climate Change
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: