Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nightmare at Disney Land

Indeed



I would definitely have to agree with Damon. The hilarity of "Vice President Palin" is sickening with humor. I would never necessarily bring my opinions to this level, but good grief, he nailed it. The right-wing would love to live in a sanitized, securitized, sexless, happy go lucky (or gay depending on if you're Larry Craig or others like him) existence. We normal people call that Disney Land/World.

I wonder if the Palin pick -the absurdity, inexperience, attitude and all- would be enough for people who really don't care about politics to get of their keisters and drive to their local polling station and vote. That would be nice wouldn't it?

Just a side note, this video originally appeared on ABCNEWS.com, which is apart of the Disney conglomeration. I tried to get the video from that source and it doesn't seem to be there any more. Just speculating.

No comments: